How to Remove Ads by Albireo from Google Chrome

1:25 PM 0 Comments

How to remove any ads from your Google Chrome


I am using AdBlocker, still ads? What do I do?

Hello guys, In this post, I'm going to be explaining How to remove any ads from your Google Chrome browser. Recently I had a malware named "Albireo" in my PC, I tried many tricks to get rid of it but nothing helped. Finally I came to a moment like "Thank God", and it means I found a solution.



The picture you see above is the screenshot of webpage which is highly infected my this malware "Albiero", what it does is it covers entire webpage with a panel or container (we call div in HTML) and never let us click any links. We have to wait 5 seconds to skip the ad, still it will redirect the page to some other, then what do you expect from a malware?

The trick I'm going to show you will not completely erase the malware, but you will never get disturbed by the ads. This trick can be applied to any type of ads which messes the beautiful contents of your webpages.

Remove Ads By Albireo From Google Chrome


Install Stylish - Browser Extension 

Install an extension named "Stylish" from Chrome store. Wait! I have the link here, just click it.


Find the id name for the Ad


1. Go to the page which is filled with ads
2. Right click on the page and select "Inspect" or press "Shift + Ctrl + I".
3. Once the inspect window opened, click the "search" icon at the top left side.


4. Now move the mouse pointer and click right on the ads div.


5. Copy the id name from the HTML element in the inspect window.



Well done! You have found the id, it's that easy, you don't have to be a developer. If you are a developer you would love to do this.

Write codes in Stylish

Open stylish extension and click "Write new Style", you will be on new screen to be able to write CSS (Cascading Style Sheet) codes. Just copy and paste the following code with a single alteration.

#or_layer {
  display: none !important;
  height: 0px;
  width: 0px;
}

#media1534 {
  display: none !important;
  height: 0px;
  width: 0px;
}

Here "or_layer" and "media1534" are the id names, you have to replace it with the id names you got form HTML elements.

You can style for multiple HTML elements, just google for more CSS properties.


Save the style and enable it. You are done disabling ads which you don't want.

Thank you for reading.
Feel free to write a comment if it helped you.

Jefinson O

I'm a PHP developer, I'm so interested to share something with people what I learn today. Blogging is my Hobby and I love doing it. Google

0 comments: